Why is Personal Branding Photography so important for building your business?
In this fast moving world you have about 1.5 SECONDS to make an IMPACT. That’s a scary statistic! So, what can you do to stop the scroll?
Make it about YOU. You need to share your talent and passion with the world, show people what it’s like to work with you, before they’ve even spoken to you.
Be visible and at the forefront of your business. When customers see authentic photos of you, you have a better chance of making them feel like they are interacting with real people.
Having a bank of on brand, professional, memorable and bespoke images will not only save you time, it will attract more of the right clients and make you more money into your business.
Here are a few of the other ways that you would benefit from having professional personal branding photos.
- Press releases. If you usually send out press releases or are planning to in the coming year, a professional photo will help your submission stand out.
- Your website. Businesses that feature professional photos of real people inspire more trust than those that use stock photos. Real life photographs, that are personal to you and your brand, also help tell your business story more authentically. Also, the video clips and promotional show reels that your photographer has provided you with will provide real stand out on your site.
- Social media campaigns. For every post or social media communication, you can choose the right image, that will heighten the engagement that post gets.
- Email campaigns. Capture your audiences attention and take your emails to the next level by including your brand photographs in them.
- Include them on your landing pages. If you rely on landing pages to help you generate sales, adding personal branding photography to them can boost your results.
- Create a killer bio for events. Speaking at an upcoming event? Make sure that you have a professional headshot and branding photos on hand to send along with your bio.
- Make your email signature memorable. Not everybody remembers a name but almost everyone can recall a face. Adding your photograph to your email signature can make it more memorable.
- Printed marketing materials. If you print your marketing materials on a regular basis, a photograph can be used to make your brochures and business cards stand out.
- Save time. Whether it is daily social media posts or blogs, having professional photographs to hand will save you time and stress.
Remember to refresh your photos often so that your personal brand is also reflected accurately.